This is the low resolution version of the Rutas Recomendables map. When you download this map, you get a low-resolution version, which can be printed on A4 paper, but comes with limited legibility.
There is also a high-resolution version for perfectionists, which can be printed on A3 size and offers much better legibility. As an additional benefit, I have now included 8 discount vouchers, worth over 15 dollars for things such as Coca Tea, Ceviche, Pisco Sour and Bike Tours.
The Rutas Recomendables Combi Map contains the 12 recommended routes for traveling in Lima and will save you a lot of money in the process. This product has been downloaded by 2375 visitors.
A taxi driver will typically try to charge 15 soles ($5) for a ride from Miraflores to Centro de Lima. By taking the Blue Ruta Recomendable you will pay no more than 1.20 soles ($0.50). That is a saving of $4.50 on your first journey. Even if you take the Metropolitano fast bus, you’ll save over $4. And you’ll save the same amount when you go back to Miraflores.
The Rutas Recomendables Map comes with these features:
- The map covers 80% of the Lima metropolitan area and ALL of Lima’s tourist destination
- Popular tourist destinations like Centro de Lima, the Aqua Park and the airport are clearly marked
- The map contains 12 routes, which are the recommended routes for tourists to take when traveling in Lima
- Each route is clearly marked by its unique color
- On the map you can find a photo for each route, for easy identification
- The brand new Metropolitano is included as well