This is slimmed down version of the original high-resolution version Rutas Recomendables map. Whereas the Ruas Recomendables Combi Map covers all Lima, the Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Combi Map maps out combi routes between the districts of Miraflores, Barranco en Centro de Lima. For 95% of the tourists this should be enough, as they are unlikely to travel to other districts.
The high resolution Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Combi Map is perfect for printing on A3-size paper and can be bought for $1 by clicking this button
The Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Combi Map contains 10 routes for traveling between Miraflores, Barranco and Centro de Lima and will save you a lot of money in the process. this product has been bought by 454 visitors.
A taxi driver will typically try to charge 15 soles ($5) for a ride from Miraflores to Centro de Lima. By taking the Blue Ruta Recomendable you will pay no more than 1.20 soles ($0.50). That is a saving of $4.50 on your first journey. Even if you take the Metropolitano fast bus, you’ll save over $4. And you’ll save the same amount when you go back to Miraflores.
The Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Map comes with these features:
- The map covers the districts of Miraflores, Barranco and Centro de Lima. 95% of tourist will not travel outside of these 3 districts
- The map covers the majority of Lima’s tourist destination
- Popular tourist destinations like Centro de Lima and the Aqua Park are clearly marked
- The map contains 10 routes, 2 of them are among the recommended routes for tourists to take when traveling in Lima. 8 additional routes are included as alternatives.
- Each route is clearly marked by its unique color
- On the map you can find a photo for each route, for easy identification
- The brand new Metropolitano is included as wel