IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to start of the new service of the blue SIT-buses (Integrated Transport Service), the Rutas Recomendables map is now out-of-date. These services have initiated recently since the 1st of September and have not yet been incorporated into the map. For reasons of transpareceny, I suggest you do not buy the map in its current version. If you are curious about the product, download the free version of the Rutas Recomendables Map instead.
This is slimmed down version of the original high-resolution version Rutas Recomendables map. Whereas the Ruas Recomendables Combi Map covers all Lima, the Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Combi Map maps out combi routes between the districts of Miraflores, Barranco en Centro de Lima. For 95% of the tourists this should be enough, as they are unlikely to travel to other districts. The high resolution Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Combi Map is perfect for printing on A3-size paper and can be bought for $1 by clicking this button The Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Combi Map contains 10 routes for traveling between Miraflores, Barranco and Centro de Lima and will save you a lot of money in the process. this product has been bought by 2579 visitors. Example
A taxi driver will typically try to charge 15 soles ($5) for a ride from Miraflores to Centro de Lima. By taking the Blue Ruta Recomendable you will pay no more than 1.20 soles ($0.50). That is a saving of $4.50 on your first journey. Even if you take the Metropolitano fast bus, you’ll save over $4. And you’ll save the same amount when you go back to Miraflores.
The Miraflores – Barranco – Centro de Lima Map comes with these features:
- The map covers the districts of Miraflores, Barranco and Centro de Lima. 95% of tourist will not travel outside of these 3 districts
- The map covers the majority of Lima’s tourist destination
- Popular tourist destinations like Centro de Lima and the Aqua Park are clearly marked
- The map contains 10 routes, 2 of them are among the recommended routes for tourists to take when traveling in Lima. 8 additional routes are included as alternatives.
- Each route is clearly marked by its unique color
- On the map you can find a photo for each route, for easy identification
- The brand new Metropolitano is included as wel