Official travel blog about an American living abroad in Lima, food, culture, adventure, tourism, travel, news, photography, expats.
- Inti Aperture is Marco Antonio Mendoza’s blog where he provides commentary on Lima and what is going on in the city. This includes a discussion of Rutas Recomendables
After my 21 year marriage ended, with my children grown, and my industry eliminated, I decided to embark on an experience. These are the stories of the people I encounter as Señor Mark: an expatriate in Peru.
- Señor Mark wrote a funny and explanatory post about the dance of the cobrador, which mentions Rutas Recomendables
“Todos Somos Dateros” is a detailed tool (website), accessible and user friendly system that allows the user, after registration, to “datear” all the problems that you see along the corridor of the Metropolitano North, Central and South, and then collaborate by suggesting possible solutions.
The purpose of this project is that everyone participates actively, give their opinion and contribute to the process of cultural transformation of Lima. It just depends on us that our city is developed. For to grow we must ALL engage directly….
The daily life of an expat living in Lima, Peru, with helpful information on living in Lima, Peru travel and Peruvian cooking.
- My Life in Peru wrote an article specifically about taking the bus in Lima, which includes a recommendation of Rutas Recomendables
Lima’s first appearance to its visitors is deceptive. Lima is one of the most interesting and challenging cities in South America with a huge archaeological, historical and cultural past. Most of its treasures might be well hidden, but LimaEasy will help you finding those that are worth being discovered…
- A section specifically about Lima’s public transport, covering combis in general, the Rutas Recomendables, the Metropolitano and the Tren Electrico can be found on this page.
en Perú – your source for everything Peru in the English language. A repository of stunning sites and places across the country.
- This blog is maintained by Stuart Starrs and he wrote a story about the history of the Rutas Recomendables project since November 2009 until launch.
The Ultimate Peru List is a useful guide for people who live in or are planning to move to Peru. You’ll find information related to Immigration Issues, Resident Issues, Legal Issues, Getting Ready, Settling In, Living Abroad, Free Time, Jobs, Teaching in Peru, Tourism, Miscellaneous, and Articles about Life in Peru.
- The Ultimate Peru List has a section on Transport (Getting Around), which includes a reference to Rutas Recomendables
Everything you need to know about Peru, Machu Picchu, visas, getting married in Peru, Peruvian women, drinking, tourism, tours, cheap flights, and life.
- Streets of Lima claims to be too old and grumpy to ride a combi, but nonetheless has an article discussing Rutas Recomendables.